Being a conference co-chair for the 2013 IMRA International Conference, I will like to invite the readers of my website to submit their research work at the above conference. The conference is organized by IMRA in collaboration with Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) / American College of Management & Technology (ACMT) in Zagreb, Croatia.
The 2012 conference organized by IMRA in London was a grand success with more than 110 participants from 33 countries attending the conference.
The theme of the conference is ‘Management in an Interconnected World’. The increasing penetration of technology in every sphere of life across the globe is changing the way we interact with individuals, institutions and the overall environment. For the first time in human history we are experiencing global trends occurring at breakneck speed. This has resulted in increasing interdependencies within trade environment, novel grass root innovations and networked knowledge transfer.
While we can observe significant homogeneity in these trends, management eco-systems will also need to evolve to integrate better with these changes. However, many organisations across the world still seem to be either complacent or ill-prepared for this interconnected economy. The aim of the 2013 IMRA International Conference is to offer a platform to debate and promote collaborations and connections between academic and corporate participants from different fields of management to facilitate learning among the participants to better manage this strategic window of opportunity. Based on the success of the 2012 IMRA International Conference, we believe that IMRA will become a collaborative catalyst helping develop a multi-disciplinary dialogue among the participants.
Contributions are invited in the areas including but not limited to:
- Strategic management
- Finance and accounting
- Marketing and consumer behavior
- Human resource management
- Organization behavior
- International management
- Operations management
- Technology and Innovations management
- Public and not-for-profit management
Authors may consider the above listed areas; however if they wish to develop a special session around a specific topic, the information is available in the call for papers document.
Individuals may also register and attend the conference as a participant without submitting or presenting any work.
Who can attend this conference?
The maximum benefit of attending this international conference shall be to researchers, academics, management consultants, corporate professionals, corporate trainers, government officials, representatives of think tanks, social service organizations, entrepreneurs, doctoral and masters students.
Benefits to Conference Participants
- Learn and acquire cutting edge international knowledge in various disciplines of management from internationally reputed experts.
- Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster/book presenter.
- ISBN based Conference Proceedings
- In the heart of the capital of Croatia, in the city of Zagreb.
- Potentially identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly IMRA Members community.
- International platform to meet corporate professionals, entrepreneurs, academics, researchers, government & policy makers from various countries.
- Potentially receive Award for your contribution.
- Selected full papers to be published in refereed journals (previous publishers include Springer, Emerald, etc.)
- Excursion / Industrial Visits (to be paid separately)
Key dates and deadlines
1) Deadline for submission of Extended Abstract (750–1000 words) / Workshops / Special Session: 15th December 2012.
2) Communicating the decision regarding extended abstract acceptance/rejection to the author(s): 31st January 2013.
3) Deadline for Early-bird Registration (fee payment with concession): 15th February 2013.
4) Visa Letter Availability: From 16th February 2013
5) Deadline for submission of final full Competitive Paper / Poster / Book (This is optional and not mandatory): 31st March 2013.
6) Deadline for Final Registration (fee payment without concession): 31st March 2013
7) Conference dates: 16th & 17th May, 2013
Important links (Click below):
- Download Conference Brochure & Call for Submissions
- Conference Portal: 2013 IMRA International Conference, Zagreb, Croatia (submit your Extended Abstract through this link)
- Feedback from the participants of 2012 London IMRA International Conference (where 119 participants from 33 countries attended)
- Photos of 2012 IMRA International Conference:www.facebook.com/imraweb
- Submit Proposals & Apply for chairing / leading Research Round Tables / Workshops / Special Sessions / Reviewer / Session Chair. Read more on Guidelines & Forms
- Volunteer for IMRA activities
- Create Account (free)
- Subscribe to free Notification mailing list
- Join IMRA on Facebook and click on “Like”
- Join IMRA Group on LinkedIn
- Follow IMRA on Twitter
- Any Questions? Read FAQs!