- Shukla, Paurav, Jaywant Singh, Madhumita Banerjee (2015), “They are Not All Same: Variations in Asian Consumers’ Value Perceptions of Luxury Brands,” Marketing Letters, Forthcoming. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11002-015-9358-x
- Shukla, Paurav, Madhumita Banerjee and Jaywant Singh (2015), “Consumer Commitment to Luxury Brands: Antecedents and Consequences,” Journal of Business Research, Forthcoming.
- Chattalas, Michael and Paurav Shukla (2015), “Impact of value perceptions on luxury purchase intentions: A developed market comparison,” Luxury Research Journal, Forthcoming.
- Shukla, Paurav and Madhumita Banerjee (2014), “The direct and interactive effects of store-level promotions on impulse purchase: moderating impact of category familiarity and normative influences,” Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 13 (4), 242-250. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/cb.1461
- Shukla, Paurav; Madhumita Banerjee and Phani Tej Adidam (2013), “The Moderating Influence of Socio-Demographic Factors on the Relationship between Consumer Psychographics and the Attitude towards Private Label Brands,” Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 12 (6), 423–435. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/cb.1441
- Wang, Qing and Paurav Shukla (2013), “Linking Sources of Consumer Confusion to Decision Satisfaction: the Role of Choice Goals”, Psychology and Marketing, 30 (4), 295-304. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/mar.20606
- Farache, Francisca, Keith Perks, Paurav Shukla and Aidan Berry (2013), “Communicating Responsibility-Practicing Irresponsibility: CSR Advertisements through the Lens of Legitimacy Theory and Impression Management,” Journal of Business Research, 66 (10), 1881–1888. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2013.02.009
- Shukla, Paurav and Berry Babin (2013), “Effects of consumer psychographics and store characteristics in influencing shopping value and store switching”, Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 12 (3), 194–203. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/cb.1411
- Keith Perks, Steve Hogan and Paurav Shukla (2013), “Effects of Firm-Level, Country-Level and Cultural Difference Factors on Successful Market Entry of MNEs in a Small Emerging Market: the Case of Thailand,” Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 25 (1), 131 – 143. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/13555851311290975
- Shukla, Paurav (2011), “Impact of interpersonal influences, brand origin and brand image on luxury purchase intentions: Measuring interfunctional interactions and a cross-national comparison”, Journal of World Business, 46 (2), 242-252. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jwb.2010.11.002
- Adidam, Phani Tej, Madhumita Banerjee and Paurav Shukla (2011), “Competitive Intelligence and Firm’s Performance in Emerging Markets: An Exploratory Study in India,” Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 27 (3), 242-254. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/08858621211207252
- Shukla, Paurav and Madhumita Banerjee (2011), “Impact of Store-Level Promotions, Price Consciousness, and Brand Image on Impulse Purchase: Analyzing the Inter-Construct Interactions and the Moderating Role of Prior Knowledge and Social Influences,” Asia Pacific Association for Consumer Research, 9, 258-265.
- Fam, Kim-Shyan, Paurav Shukla, Ashish Sinha, Mathew Parackel and Joe Choon Yean Chai (2011), “Rankings in the Eyes of the Beholder: A Vox Populi Approach to Academic Journal Ranking”, Asian Journal of Business Research, 1 (1), 1-17. Click here
- Shukla, Paurav (2010), “Effects of Perceived Sacrifice, Quality, Value, and Satisfaction on Behavioural Intentions in the Service Environment”, Services Marketing Quarterly, 31(4), 466 – 484. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15332969.2010.510730
- Shukla, Paurav (2010), “Status Consumption in Cross-national Context: Socio-psychological, Brand and Situational Antecedents”, International Marketing Review, 27(1), 108-129. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/02651331011020429
- Shukla, Paurav, Madhumita Banerjee and Phani Tej Adidam (2009), “Consumer Confusion in the Financial Services Industry: Antecedents and Consequences,” Advances in Consumer Research, 37, 292-298.
- Shukla, Paurav, Ekta Shukla and Sangeeta Sharma (2009), “Conspicuous Consumption in Cross-national Context: Psychological and Brand Antecedents,” Asia-Pacific Advances in Consumer Research, 8, 16-19.
- Perks, Keith and Paurav Shukla (2008), “An exploratory study conceptualizing marketing thought in medium sized entrepreneurial firms in France, Germany and Italy,” International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 6(2), 192-211.
- Shukla, Paurav (2006), “Television advertising and senior market: Perceptions and reality,” AIMS International Journal of Management, 1(1), pp. 23-37.
- Shukla, Paurav, Jan Brown and Donna Harper (2006), Image segmentation and Capital of Culture: Empirical Insights through the case study of Liverpool, Tourism Review, 61(4), pp. 6-12.
- Perks, Keith and Paurav Shukla (2006), “Entrepreneurs Conceptualization of Marketing: Multiple Case Study Evidence from Three European Countries,” Journal of International Business and Economics, 6 (1), 196-206.
- Shukla, Paurav (2004), “WTO and survival of small-scale industry: The 5 myth entrepreneurial framework with case study of Rajkot diesel engine industry,” Journal of Entrepreneurship, 13 (1), pp. 69-92.
- Mehta, Dhawal, Jatin Pancholi, and Paurav Shukla (2004), “Action Research in Policy Making: A Case in Dairy Industry in Gujarat, India,” AI & Society, 18, 364-381.
- Shukla, Paurav (2004), “Effect of product usage, satisfaction and involvement on brand switching behaviour,” Asia-Pacific Journal of Marketing & Logistics, 16 (4), 82-105.
- Shukla, Paurav (2004), “An Empirical Study Measuring Prospects of Benefit Segmentation in Cyberspace,” NMIMS Management Review, XV (II), 1-6.
- Shukla, Paurav (2002), “Outdoor Advertising: A Medium for all Brands for all Seasons,” Journal of Management Education and Research, 3 (1), 1-12.
Warning: Use of undefined constant essb_rs_mailform_code - assumed 'essb_rs_mailform_code' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/blogging/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-social-share-buttons/lib/core/resource-snippets/essb_rs_code_mailform.php on line 56